Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Very Tired.....

Lately, I have been very tired. Alpha Male seems to be concerned, I tell him that it nothing to worry about, and that's true.
Honestly, I am a bit concerned with how I will deal with both school and work but I figure I should just be able to power through it. Eye on the prize and all that.

Today, I dropped my daughter off at the airport, She is flying back to visit her dad,step mother and sister in Texas. I am just waiting for her to call me and let me know she has arrived safely. I always worry about her when she flies but even more so now that she is pregnant with my first grandchild.
I honestly hate flying, I have watched too many news reports about crashes and seen too many stories about how our pilots, the people we are trusting with our very lives, are paid less than a Taco Bell manager.

Today, I was thinking about the weather related tragedies that have been occuring around the country, it is so very sad, people losing their homes, their families, their very lives. I just hope that there is enough compassion in the world to help them get through these challenges.

No comments:

Post a Comment